Anxiety can make even the simplest task feeling impossible.
You might be managing to put on a brave face, battling through your anxiety so nobody knows you’re struggling. You might be completely overwhelmed by it and unable to leave your house. Or you might be anywhere in between.
Anxiety can present in many forms and not always in the way we expect. Panic attacks are a classic sign but you might also be:
- struggling to sleep even when you’re exhausted
- worried about your health
- be preoccupied with you or your loved ones dying
- feeling sick or tearful
- convinced that everyone is thinking negatively about you
Therapy can help…
The idea of starting therapy might create feelings of anxiety too but the good news is that I am qualified and experienced in working with people like you and before long, those anxious feelings will float away.
I provide you with:
- A safe space to explore what you’re feeling at your own pace
- Understanding your anxiety and what is contributing to it
- Support to make changes that will ease your anxiety
- The tools to develop better relationships and boundaries to reduce the risk of anxiety returning.