Deciding whether to have children or not is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make.
- Partner doesn’t want children – but you do (or vice versa)
- Difficult childhood has left you unsure about having children
- Couples therapy before deciding to have children
- Coming off medication in order to concieve
If you’re struggling in the first year of your baby’s life, counselling & therapy can support you.
- Postnatal depression in mothers
- Postnatal depression in fathers
- Relationship difficulties after birth of a child
- Feeling like you don’t know who you are anymore
- Postnatal anxiety